Saturday, January 15, 2005

KDE-Look.org T-shirt Contest Prizes

The first place winner of the KDE-Look.org T-Shirt Contest will receive a 7-in-1 External/Internal USB Memory Card Reader AND the new KDE-Look t-shirt featuring their artwork!

7-in-1 PRODUCT SPECS:



7-In-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader/Writer
USB 2.0 interface
Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
USB powered
Hot-swappable
Plug and Play
Power LED indicator
Access LED indicator
Microsoft, Macintosh and Linux compatible
Media support: Secure Digital, SmartMedia Card, MultiMedia Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick,CompactFlash Type I/II Cards, IBM Microdrive, xD card
Retail Package Includes: USB 2.0 8-in-1 card reader/writer, USB cable,Driver CD, User's Guide,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linux Unix said...

Informative blog. Check out my gnome kde blog.

Anonymous said...

super cool **t-shirts**

My Web Hosting Talk said...

I found a great wallpaper site and they are adding new stuff everyday. You might want to check them out. **wallpapers**

betterlovemaking said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about mysql web hosting in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about mysql web hosting.
Thank you
TWP Admin

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a holden caufieldt-shirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

Emerald Web Hosting said...

Hello,

Just thought I would check out your blog.
I am new to blogging. I hope you don't mind me posting to your blog. If you are interested in checking out my blog and making a post that would be great.

I have a frontpage hosting web site/blog. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.


Thanks,
Ed

Slim said...

Hello Theobroma, there's so much written about cold fusion hosting that I'm getting quite quite depressed how to sort it all out and decide what is good and what is not. Your KDE-Look.org T-shirt Contest Prizes has been better than most and now perhaps I can make more use of cold fusion hosting.

My mother says said...

http://www.babesinhollywood.com